[Owasp-board] [Governance] [Owasp-leaders] NIST, the NSA and fun with crypto reviews

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sat Jun 13 23:56:06 UTC 2015

Hello Christian,
The majority of the material you refer to here
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Education/Free_Training
Was co authored by myself. It has no corporate branding.
It was donated by myself and jim after we trained 200 people at outside RSA (at a
Pool hall).

We also got crap from people who also do pro training as opening editable content was deemed damaging to their commercial interests.

Your remarks are unfounded and laughable.
Nice try mate.

The RSA 2013 pullout by OWASP was also my doing as I pissed them off by forcing a heated debate etc and they set out a bunch of conditions including not supporting BSides. We told RSA we would not comply to such requests.