[Owasp-board] Project Platform

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Jun 4 19:44:32 UTC 2015

Also,

Tons of the vectors in this cheat sheet are for older browsers. As part
of this paid effort, I'd be stoked to see all vectors verified against
the main browsers in use today.

I am happy to use any budget left from the Cheatsheet series (if we have
any) to support this effort. The XSS filter evasion cheatsheet is one of
the top viewed pages in all of OWASP.

Aloha,
Jim