[Owasp-board] [Governance] [Owasp-leaders] NIST, the NSA and fun with crypto reviews

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Wed Jun 3 20:07:21 UTC 2015

I think that it would be helpful to list these organizations being
discussed and explain why they are, or are not being considered as
commercial entities. Are they public corporations, private corporations, or
some other type of entity? Are we all on the same page and using IRS
definitions? Or something else? Thanks in advance. Best wishes, Bev