[Owasp-board] On-demand Training Proposal

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jun 2 21:40:11 UTC 2015

Fabio,

I took a quick review. The skeleton looks to be there, but there's lots of
details that I'd like to think about. I asked several questions in the
comments to highlight those. I think the answers should be part of the
proposal itself.

Thanks,

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>