[Owasp-board] Bylaws Update - Section 3.02

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Wed Jul 29 18:42:33 UTC 2015

Jim,

I just cleaned up some references to 2015 in the fork version to make it generic so we could reuse it in future elections.

I think this wiki document could be included in the Bylaws and replace the current Google docs URL which is non-existent under section 3.02.

@All, please feel free to review it and share your comments.

Thanks,

Fabio Cerullo
Global Board Member