[Owasp-board] Bountysource Contributions?

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:13:07 UTC 2015

Hi Josh,

Kate transferred the $700 from ZAP's project funds into Bountysource at my
request.
This is to cover the prizes for the ZAP Scripting Competition that I
outlined in a post to the Leaders list:
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2015-July/014653.html
A board member (Fabio) was also consulted about this.

I think Bountysource looks like a very good and publicly visible was of
handling payments made from project funds, and I would like to use it more
in the future.
It would be good to have an approved and documented process that myself and
other project leaders could follow in order to use it.

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader