[Owasp-board] Regarding Hackademic project-follow up discussion clarifications

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Fri Jul 24 13:24:24 UTC 2015

It's convenient for you to say that you talked to the leaders while you've
never got in touch with me. Being offensive on the other hand is not a
matter of convenience, it's about how the other person feels.

Btw all activities are visible in github, if you take a bit of time and
look for them.

Again, Timo, don't get me wrong. I appreciate your comments, concerns and
criticism. I don't like and in fact I find offensive the way this was
handled.

Kostas