[Owasp-board] Regarding Hackademic project

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Thu Jul 23 13:47:36 UTC 2015

Johanna,

You should really refrain from telling me what to do and what not to do.
This is my personal volunteer time and frankly I'll do as l see best and
what's best for owasp and the community.

I believe that you've got this all wrong. As usual you make statements out
of the blue to give a false impression. Can you point out how exactly $4500
has been spent and by whom?

In any case you seem to be spending way too much time in finding
inconsistencies in things I run. I honestly don't care about labels so feel
free to call hackademic "lab", "incubator" or however you wish. I have to
say that I'm very surprisde though that a project can be demoted by a
single person in a single email. That's quite a lot of power in one person
and not a very democratic way to decide, isn't it?

Lastly in what concerns me and I also believe the hackademic project, your
involvement is very unproductive. Please stop spending so much time with us
and let us move forward with our project as we see best. Unless of course
you believe we are somehow  violating owasp ethics or bylaws and this
shouldn't even be an owasp project.

Kostas