[Owasp-board] Regarding Hackademic project

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Thu Jul 23 12:45:27 UTC 2015

I'd like to see these guys demoted from LAB status. They seem to also lack
basic knowledge of security from my interaction with them.

I don't support this project and they will not get anymore of my time as a
volunteer for OWASP.
( I don't get or my time as volunteer and neither does Johanna, contrary to
popular belief.)

Regards.
Timo