[Owasp-board] Regarding Hackademic project

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jul 23 12:12:09 UTC 2015

Hi Konstantinos

I asked this information to the project leaders leading the project at the
moment also regarding the brach which is active

They never answered me , Marios neither Timo Goosen during our testing. So
the question is why do we not receive answers?

Also as I've said in the past, there are projects that are almost identical
copies of hackademic that have also received funds even though at that time
they didn't have one line of code. Why weren't you skeptical about those
projects but on the contrary quite supportive?

Could you let us know which project are these? At the moment only 4
projects are participating in the summer of code. And I'm not aware of any
other ones that receive any sponsorship like this. Keep in mind the project
is getting USD1500 for each student.

regards

Johanna