[Owasp-board] Bylaws Update - Section 3.02

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Jul 22 22:30:02 UTC 2015

Fabio,

The link is currently in the most up to date published bylaws
https://www.owasp.org/images/9/92/April2014OWASPFoundationByLaws.pdf .

Anyhow, I forked the 2015 election policy and started making in generic
here:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board_Election_Policy

May I suggest that we edit this, make sure Kelly and Paul get a careful
look, and change the bylaws to link to or include that info?

Please note again I did not change any of this per se, I just took a
copy of the 2015 election info from here
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2015_Global_Board_of_Directors_Election
and genericized it.

Aloha,
Jim