[Owasp-board] Fwd: Re: OWASP Ghana Nov 2015

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Jul 8 20:57:19 UTC 2015

I get asked to do these events on a very regular basis. I have a flexible schedule and events are fun, so I'm usually willing. My goal here was to let the board know there is a request for a board or leader level speaker at an upcoming Africa conference or tour so others can have an opportunity to speak.

As this event matures, I'll be sure to help spread a more official announcement looking for a speaker to the leaders list.

Regards,
--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member