[Owasp-board] Fwd: Re: OWASP Ghana Nov 2015

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jul 8 20:44:29 UTC 2015

"I don't think we should focus or rely on board members as speakers."

This is true as a general rule, but let's be sure to recognize the
validation and status that the presence of a Board Member might bring to a
fledgling region.
As humble as the group may be, the elected OWASP Global Board members do
carry a level of "Rock Star Status" with them to the events.

--

Kate Hartmann
kate.hartmann at owasp.org
+1 301-275-9403