[Owasp-board] AppSecUSA 2016 - Discussion

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Jul 8 20:23:26 UTC 2015

By conference selection do you mean the community should pick the location of the conference?

If so, I disagree. The purpose pf soliciting chapters for hosting the conference was to get a group to signup to do a fair amount of work and host in their city. Since no one volunteered I'm suggesting we move the work of fully planning the conference to the foundation.

If the foundation, not a local chapter, is doing all the work then the foundation should pick the location that would lead to the best event given their restraints.

All chapters in the community are free to hold regional or chapter events of their choosing.

Either way, we should add to the agenda.