[Owasp-board] Fwd: Re: OWASP Ghana Nov 2015

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Jul 8 20:16:32 UTC 2015

It is a great initiative.
Small comment, I don't think we should focus or rely on board members as
speakers. We have so many great speakers and security thought leaders in
our community. And all these voices are equally great ambassadors of
OWASP. We are a bottom-up organisation and being a board member only
means we spend more time on serving the community.

We have some many great experts in our community. And I would rather
like to encourage our security leaders in the community to go, speak and
bring the OWASP message to Africa and around the world.

Best wishes, Tobias