[Owasp-board] Update on 2016 AppSec Conference & 'Call to Host'

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Feb 26 20:32:06 UTC 2015

One other note: I do think the path forward is likely a hybrid model. But
to be far, the announcement for 2016 went out on Dec 26 and I haven't seen
another email since. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone missed it. That
said, we'd still likely only get 1 or 2 submissions and it's unknown if
we'd want to go to that location.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board