[Owasp-board] Update on 2016 AppSec Conference & 'Call to Host'

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Feb 26 20:30:16 UTC 2015

Michael,

I'm a fan of that as well. A stable location has a better potential for
growth. These events are so crucial to our fiscal health I like the idea of
additional professional support to run a stable event. We sure do run these
major events with minimal staff...

NYC seems to have huge potential. Perhaps SF too, lets see how we do this
year.

Details aside, I agree with your general vision here.

Cheers,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode