[Owasp-board] Board meeting at AppSecEU May 23 08:00-12:00 PST - will you attend in person?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Feb 26 17:04:22 UTC 2015

For planning purposes, I am in the Central Time Zone.  Personally, I would
prefer if the meeting were held Friday evening after the conference
finishes as that would allow me to attend during the business day on
Friday.  Odds are much less that I will be in attendance if it is on a
Saturday morning/afternoon.

~josh