[Owasp-board] Virtual further 1 Month Extension for March 2015

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Feb 25 18:03:44 UTC 2015

Dear fellow board members,

as there are unfortunately still some details missing about the offer
from Virtual for our contract going forward and our current contract
will be running out at end of February, I hereby propose to vote on the
extension for our Virtual contract by one month until end of March to
give each of you and myself enough time to review all the information
and come to a vote on our next contract with Virtual going forward.

Greg assured me that we should receive all necessary information within
a week's time.

I hope one of you can second my motion to extend until end of March and
we can do a evote on a further extension by one month.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or directly to me.

Please submit your votes (yes/no/abstain) via email as soon as possible.
Tobias   [yes]
Josh      []
Fabio     []
Matt      []
Andrew  []
Jim         []
Michael  []

Please cast your votes so that I can sign the extension agreement with
Virtual in time.

Thank you and best regards, Tobias