[Owasp-board] Project Summit EU 2015 - Invitation to comment

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Feb 24 16:24:00 UTC 2015

my mistake Andrew

This is you agenda, should we schedule for the 20th? after 10:30am?

Topics:

* Discuss issues around practitioners consuming ASVS in their consultancies
* Discuss how to improve adoption by development teams
* Live resolution of outstanding issues in ASVS Github
* Live QA of 2.1
* Early planning of ASVS v3.0