[Owasp-board] Project summit agenda - next step: sponsors

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Feb 24 00:32:13 UTC 2015

Dear Board members

All projects willing to participate have delivered an agenda and a budget
(with exception of OWTF)

I think with this information, we are ready to look for potential sponsors
willing to support us with the Project Summit.

Right now, the actual potential costs are still under the 10,000 USD limit,
however, I think we can get sponsors to help us with

   - Paying conference rooms and facilities (printers, internet)
   - Help cover member's traveling cost and accommodation
   - Breakfast and a Happy Hour for project leaders
   - Marketing
   - Coffee breaks

With your approval , I would like to create a list and the necessary
information , so we can approach these potentials sponsors and explore if
we can actually get the costs covered without having to use OWASP budget

Please let me know your thoughts on this part and how could we proceed

Best Regards

Johanna Curiel

johanna curiel curiel <johanna.curiel at owasp.org> has invited you to *comment
on* the following document:
[image: Document]
Project Summit EU 2015
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CH190KSKB2jZpHxNlZRY5Op2PkivvYRek0EqjFnK9zE/edit?usp=sharing_eid&invite=CKmpjPcD>
Open in Docs
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CH190KSKB2jZpHxNlZRY5Op2PkivvYRek0EqjFnK9zE/edit?usp=sharing_eid&invite=CKmpjPcD>
This email grants access to this item. Only forward it to people you trust.
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.[image: Logo for Google Docs]
<https://drive.google.com>

johanna curiel curiel <johanna.curiel at owasp.org> has invited you to *edit* the
following spreadsheet:
[image: Spreadsheet]
Project Summit Cost Breakdown-agenda
<https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheets/d/1OIUPJ-fBqsrCvphEHOU7qWuIkA-6ab4frXehZmhRpNE/edit?usp=sharing_eid>
Open in Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheets/d/1OIUPJ-fBqsrCvphEHOU7qWuIkA-6ab4frXehZmhRpNE/edit?usp=sharing_eid>
Google Sheets: Create and edit spreadsheets online.[image: Logo for Google
Sheets] <https://drive.google.com/>