[Owasp-board] By laws - Contracts

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Feb 23 15:56:20 UTC 2015

Hi...I agree this is important issue but it is an Operations Policy, rather
than something written into the Bylaws.

I see and review all contracts with Officer oversight on Major contracts,
so if I see something 'out-of-line' with normal policy, or with unusual
clauses, we ususally adjust to our satisfaction, or find an alternate
vendor.

FYI....Cornucopia Card design & print-ready files are something we do have
in-hand, and can be downloaded from the wiki here.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Cornucopia#tab=Get_the_Cards

@ Noreen - See comments about adjusting Project / Chapter Leader handbook
to make this point clear.

Paul