[Owasp-board] By laws - Contracts

Matt Konda matt.konda at owasp.org
Mon Feb 23 12:56:51 UTC 2015

It seems reasonable to make this an explicit guidance and put it in project leader handbook.

Some US States have laws that graphic artist work is to be done as "contract for hire" and that the buyer shall own all rights.

If we have specific art we feel was incorrectly not delivered in full source form, maybe we should make a mini project to list it out, identify the artist and reach back out.

Matt Konda
@mkonda