[Owasp-board] By laws - Contracts

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Feb 23 06:31:51 UTC 2015

This is standard stuff when hiring graphic designers; ask for the raw
files contractually as well as the produced art.

The Proactive Controls project had Hugo, the OWASP graphic artist
consultant, work on our release document. A year later, he gave us the
raw files when asked. Hopefully this is always the case...

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode