[Owasp-board] By laws - Contracts

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Feb 23 01:43:06 UTC 2015

Andrew,

I agree 100% with the spirit of what you are saying.  That said, I don't
think that the bylaws are the place to put this.  Bylaws are for the rules
that govern how our organization functions.  As it sits today, all
contracts are supposed to be handled by the Foundation, not project or
chapter leaders, so that we can enforce policy.  So, I think the ideal
place for this is in the project leader handbook, not the bylaws.  Does
that make sense?

~josh