[Owasp-board] Documentation Major upgrade promotion through LULU

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Feb 18 10:52:49 UTC 2015

Jim

I think that the process behind the contact form has definitely improve, so
I was a 'little' too hard on it because in the past I didn't get answers to
some importation questions,
Some of these questions might not be the type you submit on a contact form.

I hope that the foundation finds an efficient way to handle them internally.

Regards

Johanna