[Owasp-board] Documentation Major upgrade promotion through LULU

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Feb 18 05:27:18 UTC 2015

For the record I try to use the contact form myself when I can. And it's
been working well.

This is important for many reasons, one of them is the data we get from all
the varied requests.

And while this form was once a "black hole" for requests that is no longer
an issue from my experience. You should also get a tracking number
immediately after each request.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico