[Owasp-board] Funding for Appsec EU Project Summit-Sponsorship

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Feb 17 12:24:16 UTC 2015

Thank you for the clarification
I have suggested to use a service as airbnb, and we will need to check this
part with the leaders
An apartment with 2 rooms cost 88 dollars for example, close by Amsterdam
RAI
I'm staying with family

Let's await till next week to see submissions of the Agenda

Azzedine (CSRF guard project) wont be assisting because was accepted in
another conference as a speaker

regards

Johanna