[Owasp-board] Board meeting at AppSecEU May 23 08:00-12:00 PST - will you attend in person?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Feb 17 11:49:40 UTC 2015

I will be there.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode
(808) 652-3805

On Feb 17, 2015, at 11:48 AM, Tobias <tobias.gondrom at owasp.org> wrote:

 Hi dear fellow board members,

following up on one of the open questions from last board meeting last
week.

As some of us need to book flight to attend the meeting in Amsterdam, we
should check whether we have a chance to reach quorum for a possible
meeting there on May 23 08:00-12:00 PST
Could you please specify whether you are going to attend in person or
remotely or not at all?

If we can not achieve quorum, we shall not schedule an in-person board
meeting at AppSec EU.

*May 23 08:00-12:00 PST *
Attending [in person / remotely / can not attend]
Tobias   [in person]
Josh      []
Fabio     []
Matt      []