[Owasp-board] Funding for Appsec EU Project Summit-Sponsorship

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Feb 16 21:18:14 UTC 2015

Hi Josh
The idea is to have 2 rooms and 6 projects for the 20th of May. On The
21st, we shall share 1 room. As defined earlier, only if projects are able
to deliver an agenda with clear objectives and deliverables, they will
obtain sponsorship

Projects will have until next week to deliver one.

If projects do not deliver this and we have less than 2 projects  then I'm
not no sure if we should continue with The project summit.

Regards

Johanna