[Owasp-board] Funding for Appsec EU Project Summit-Sponsorship

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Feb 16 20:28:33 UTC 2015

Would it make sense to have 2 people to a room?  I believe that's what they
did for the Portugal Project Summit.  If we're only talking $11k, then I'm
in favor of this, but would still want to ensure that there are concrete
agendas and deliverables agreed to in advance in exchange for sponsoring
this.

~josh