[Owasp-board] Documentation Major upgrade promotion through LULU

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Feb 14 21:16:16 UTC 2015

Board members

I'm asking the board because not sure who should response my request,
please, do not send me to the hideous contact form because I never received
some answers from the submissions I did. Please appoint me to a person
otherwise.

The Task force have done some major Documentation reviews and we have
upgraded a group of projects which deserve it, especially I think it will
be very beneficial to the projects , to get published through LULU (such as
the awesome testing guide or Appsensor)

My question to you is:

   - How can we direct the earnings from LULU to the each project bucket?
   - Who within OWASP can help me with this action?
   - How can we setup a  LULU account(maybe one already exist) to publish
   the documents but it needs to be done through OWASP account

The project leaders of these awesome documents will be very thankful and
happy to be able to have their final product as a book and be distributed
through LULU.com including AMAZON and other services

Regards

Johanna Curiel

Project review task force leader