[Owasp-board] Funding for Appsec EU Project Summit-Sponsorship

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Feb 14 01:31:51 UTC 2015

Hi Fabio and Board members

Expenditures are planned (rough overview here) like this
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheets/d/1OIUPJ-fBqsrCvphEHOU7qWuIkA-6ab4frXehZmhRpNE/edit#gid=0

People willing to participate must keep in mind:

-Preference is given to leaders living in the EU region or proximity region
-Projects must be active in order to participate
-Projects must have a clear agenda of the activities to be done for that day

So far , the 10,000 dollar budget is almost reached with these, keeping in
mind that ZAP members will pay their own traveling cost and hotel has being
reserved only in case of

Other members have not send the cost of their ticket
The Coffee break cost is just an approximation since I do not have the real
prices, but based on average prices in EU
There are 2 Conference rooms available for the 20th May

So far I think that Projects with EU members should attend and for a summit
in USA then project leaders in the region should attend there
As we can see on this break down, only 2 projects have been
breakdown.Travelling overseas makes the cost quite high.

I have not receive yet any agenda from OWFT or ZAP team. Other Projects
team members have not send any information regarding participation

I think we will provide a deadline to react until 1 March, and the board
should decide:
-Will they be willing to approve sponsorship for these Projects?
-Decision should be taken based on Agenda and expected output plan.It's
mandatory to provide is in order to get sponsorship
-Decision should be taken end of March , so we can communicate this to the
leaders

Regards

Johanna