[Owasp-board] Fwd: PDGuard proposal rejected

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Mon Feb 9 20:30:47 UTC 2015

Dear Board,

Last year we had participated in an EU grant proposal called "PDGuard".
Unfortunately it was rejected, even though it received a very good score.

Even though participating in such proposals can be challenging due to the
non-profit, volunteer-based nature of OWASP, I strongly believe that we
should go after similar proposals and collaborations. Such proposals are
not only a source of income and a chance to work on important projects for
the community, but also a great opportunity to spread the word of OWASP
within the EU.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you need more information.

Kostas