[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Project Summit countdown

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Feb 9 12:53:51 UTC 2015

Hi Josh

Tentatively? Lets be more specific ;-)
Does the board agree yes or no?

The money as I have mentioned, will be used to pay the tickets,
accommodation and coffee breaks
Depending how many leaders would like to assist then I create a breakdown
of the cost per leaders (Ticket/Accommodation/Food) and Coffee breaks for
in between the sessions. We have 2 rooms but if more projects wants to
attend , then we need probably 2 or 3 rooms more

   - Flagship leaders have highest prio
   - Then LABS
   - and then the best out of the incubators

The selection is based on their activity level which we have being
monitoring through the reviews.

If everyone would like to come, I know 10K won't be enough. Probably it
will be around 30 to 40K if everyone wants to have sessions but we can
accommodate more than one session in one room as done during APPSEC 2013 US.

Please let me know what we can expect from the board and if there is an
agreement for the 10k at least, be aware, more leaders, then we have more
costs but It will be great if we can have at least the top projects leaders
together. ZAP and OWTF,ASVS and Dev Guide and  have said yes, but please,
be clear if we can count on this budget

Regards

Johanna