[Owasp-board] Project Summit countdown

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Sun Feb 8 09:44:42 UTC 2015

As one of the leads for the ASVS and for lead for the DevGuide, I'm happy
to lead a half day on each at OWASP AppSec EU.

Definitely like the idea of a hack-a-thon, as long as it's a build a new
feature hack-a-thon. The BugCrowd style hack-a-thons were successful in the
past as well, but we need to line up our ducks in a row with our hoster,
SalesForce, and system admin staff to cope with that many folks having a go
out our infrastructure.

thanks,
Andrew