[Owasp-board] Project Summit countdown

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sat Feb 7 21:39:11 UTC 2015

An idea -

Push the hackathon concept and see if we can bring in lots of new blood
college students. They could pick from 1 of X projects that want new
features or maybe prototype something new? You could add judging and a
prize and advertise heavily to nearby universities.

Just an idea.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board