[Owasp-board] Board meetings schedule for 2015

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Feb 4 03:58:03 UTC 2015

Dear fellow board members,

based on your input to the doodle about your schedules, two weeks ago, I
updated the Wiki with times for our future board meetings. But I forgot
to also post this to you and to the list. The new times reflect a
balanced approach to accommodate all time zones as good as possible.
The weekday would stay the same but new times are now varying (at
different times) to allow to spread the pain of time zone conflicts for
all board members.

Please take a look at the scheduled times:
https://owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings#tab=Agenda_for_2015_Meetings

Also there is the question whether we will formally meet at AppSecEU for
for 3 hours or just one hour regular call.
* May 20, 2015, 9:00am-10:00am PST or May 23 08:00-12:00 PST

If I see no major objections, I will ask Paul to send out meeting
invites for at least the next three scheduled slots so you can
conveniently add them to your calendar.

Thanks, Tobias