[Owasp-board] Hawaii Conference

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Aug 31 20:41:51 UTC 2015

Folk,

I do not have a chapter backing me and this looks like it's becoming an
unfair burden on staff, so I'm dropping this effort sadly.

I did walk the grounds at the Kauai Marriott and am willing to be boots
on the ground if there is a renewed interest in a Hawaii OWASP conference.

Aloha,
- Jim

--
Jim Manico