[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP .net email addresses and domain

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Aug 30 21:33:33 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

thank you for the clarification.
I was a bit confused by the comment that some of our configuration would
refer to owasp.net.

In that case we should obviously remove all owasp.net aliases in Google
admin.

Whether we want to go after owasp.net, I leave to the community and board.
So far we have not misses it and I don't know the amount of legal fees
we would have to pay to get this resolved.

Best regards, Tobias

Ps.: however, please note, that if anyone uses owasp.net in a way that
it would infringe our trademark, in that case we must enforce our
trademark. At the moment, I assume that is not the case as it points to
an empty non-related page.