[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP .net email addresses and domain

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Sun Aug 30 17:41:51 UTC 2015

Tobias,

As far as I know (and can tell) the Foundation never owned that domain so
it wasn't able to be lost.  Kate or maybe Jeff Williams and/or Dave Wichers
may have info that pre-dates my time with OWASP.

The board can decide whether owning it is worth the time and effort.  I
don't have a strong opinion one way or the other.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead