[Owasp-board] IBM and OWASP Top Ten

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Aug 26 02:21:07 UTC 2015

I appreciate comments to basically remain chill when approaching these folks. It was all a pleasant well received conversation.

What I did was state, "this is what I see, is it a fair concern?" which I think is a good approach.

I'll be the first to admit I am rather aggressive at times, but I think a gentle approach over these matters is the best path.

Thanks Michael.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico