[Owasp-board] Membership directory wrong "van ..."

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Wed Aug 26 01:51:52 UTC 2015

Heh. I once took a redeye to Reykyavik, and discovered the hotel didn't
have my reservation. I sat alone in the restaurant gazing at the same
newspaper headlines for an hour wondering if I would ever get sleep when
the clerk came out and told me they had my name listed under N instead of W.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation