[Owasp-board] Membership directory wrong "van ..."

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed Aug 26 00:22:07 UTC 2015

No personal offense taken as I note there's too many "van ..." mistakes for
all of us to be doing it wrong. This happens from time to time when
software thinks they know more about people's names than they actually do.
Since it's a new thing since the last time I looked at the membership list,
I have to assume that the extract script has a bug.

For example, at hotels, my checkin is usually filed under "S", and at TSA
checkpoints, they still occasionally get worked up that the boarding pass
does not match my passport because 1960's travel agency software did not
contemplate the nations of Belgium, Netherlands, and parts of Germany.

Andrew