[Owasp-board] Fwd: Tweet by Chris Wysopal on Twitter

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Aug 25 02:47:44 UTC 2015

OWASP Top 10 is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
license.
>From my understanding basic attribution would be required.

I'd recommend waiting for feedback from the project leader first. In all of
these situations my hope is always that we can reach out, inform the other
party of the situation and correct the situation.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Top_Ten_Project
Licensing

The OWASP Top 10 is free to use. It is licensed under the
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license], so you can copy, distribute and
transmit the work, and you can adapt it, and use it commercially, but all
provided that you attribute the work and if you alter, transform, or build
upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same
or similar license to this one.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board