[Owasp-board] Membership directory wrong "van ..."

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Aug 25 01:04:17 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

Maybe I was not clear enough as I could have been.

I was not implying you don't know how to enter your name.  I was replying
to Noreen's email when she said that she has "noticed occasionally that a
person's *full name* is entered into the *Last Name *field".  These
accounts have to be manually updated so they read correctly and make
searching for them easier.  I do not believe this is what you were bringing
to our attention.

If I understand you correctly, your concern is that the list is only
showing the first word of a multiple word last name, and not that the
persons full name is in the last name field which is what Noreen was
speaking about.

Although these two situation may sound similar they are different.   Please
accept my apologies if you thought I was specifically speaking about you.

--
*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

*OWASP Foundation*