[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Brief Presentation @AppSecUSA

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Aug 24 20:15:14 UTC 2015

Hi Michael & team:

Sounds good.  Back in my prior life in the Standards bodies, I used to do
this all the time, so it will be great to get some face time with the rest
of the community at AppSec as a group.

I doubt I would make up special handouts just for this presentation, but,
we will have some hardcopies of the 2014 Annual report available.

Thanks Michael, looking forward to it.
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director