[Owasp-board] Board Attendance Fabio - VOTE REQUEST

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat Aug 22 06:33:25 UTC 2015

I vote "Confidence".
@Matt: could you please record the results of this vote on our voting
history page.

Best regards, Tobias

Ps.: actually, I believe due to our globally distributed board and the
challenges from the different time zones, the bar of 75% is too high.
Furthermore, I note that all current board members are active in
discussions on the mailing-lists, where also a lot of business is
conducted. So I feel a lower attendance bar would not hinder an
effective board work.