[Owasp-board] Board Attendance Fabio - VOTE REQUEST

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sat Aug 22 00:46:50 UTC 2015

I think this is good to evaluate to our existing policy.

I do vote "confidence".

Perhaps we should consider more written notes of contribution from each
board member so we can better represent our efforts in the event we aren't
present at board meetings. Just an idea for consideration in our overall
approach.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board