[Owasp-board] Membership directory wrong "van ..."

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Aug 19 13:47:28 UTC 2015

Thanks for pointing this out.

What would the group think of having the membership list become a "member
directory" on the portal.

Through the portal we have the ability to create this dynamically and avoid
the download and manual process of formatting, uploading, and linking.

The member directory would include email addresses, however.  I'm checking
to confirm that there is an "opt out" option.

The challenge with moving some of these items to the portal is that, to
view on the portal, the individual would need to authenticate.  Currently,
with the membership list on the wiki, it is open for anyone to view.

Looking for feedback on this as a concept.  If the board thinks it's
possibly a worthwhile change to what we currently do, then I will
investigate it a little deeper.

Thank you!

Kate

--